2019 Bruce Timmermans Organizational Award Nomination Form
The Bruce Timmermans Cycling Award for an organization honours the exemplary contributions or investments of one business, organization, government or other entity each year that promotes the benefits and virtues of cycling as a principal mode of transportation. This may include, but is not limited to leading by example, advocating for or providing cycling and supportive facilities, and encouraging employees or clients to start cycling.
Candidates will also be assessed on the following criteria:
- Extent of cycling: commuting, utilitarian, and recreational;
- Extent and nature of involvement in community voluntary activities;
- And Interpersonal skills: the manner in which cycling is being encouraged and advocated.
- Anyone can submit a nomination, and all submissions will be treated as confidential.
- All nominations for the annual awards (individual and organization) must be received by end of day November 22, 2019.
- A selection committee reviews all nominations, but reserves the right not to issue an annual award if a suitable candidate cannot be found.
- All fields are mandatory
City of Ottawa
Bruce Timmermans Awards
c/o Transportation Demand Management
110 Laurier Avenue West, 4th floor, mc 01-63
Ottawa ON K1P 1J1