Skip to main content

Global Centre for Pluralism

330 Sussex Dr.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a fully restored, L-shaped, three-storey early 1900s stone building

The Global Centre for Pluralism is located in a heritage building that formerly housed the Public Archives from 1905 to 1967 and the Canadian War Museum from 1967 to 2005. The building was transformed by a $35 million investment from His Highness the Aga Khan into the home of an organization that seeks to deepen understanding about the sources of inclusion and exclusion around the world through analysis, education and dialogue.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 2, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Bike Parking
    OC Transpo Nearby
Website