Skip to main content

All Saints Anglican Church, Greely

7103 Parkway Rd.   Map (link is external)

Interior view of the small chapel featuring wodden benches and the pulpit.

Built in 1889, on land donated by Richard Stanley, All Saints Greely was dedicated in honour of those saintly persons who have no special day in the year. This small church has 10 stained glass windows, 16 benches for a congregation of 75 parishioners in a 635 sq. ft. nave, an 80 sq. ft. altar & a 575 sq. ft. hall for events, facilities and storage. Weekly services are held Sunday at 9 a.m.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    Guided Tour Available
Website