Skip to main content

Christ Church Bells Corners Chapel & Cemetery

3861 Old Richmond Rd.   Map (link is external)

Interior view of the front of the small chapel featuring carved wooden walls and stained glass windows above the alter.

The Bells Corners Union Cemetery dates from 1853 and is located on land given by the founder of the community, Hugh Bell. In 1876, the Anglican congregation built their church, which is still in use every Sunday. Visitors will hear stories behind the stained glass, the wood paneling and a variety of personages in the cemetery as they complete a guided tour and enjoy a Historical Strawberry Tea.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available
Website