Skip to main content

Waupoos Foundation and Family Farm

2050 Rideau Rd.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of an 1891 brick farmhouse and barn.

The land grant was awarded to Andrew Spratt in 1832. The farmhouse was built in 1891. The barn and house addition were built after 1946. In 1956, the Oblates purchased the property to use as a Novitiate. The Waupoos Foundation, a charity, began leasing 200 acres of the property in 1980, adding cottages, lodge, chapel and pool in 1982. Today Waupoos continues its 40-year history of providing affordable vacations to low-income families.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    Guided Tour Available
Website