Skip to main content

Vanier Museopark

300 Pères Blancs Ave., 2nd Floor   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a red-brick community centre that is home to the Vanier Museopark.

The Vanier Museopark was named because of its location in the Richelieu Park. The property called Richelieu Park belonged to the Society of Missionaries of Africa. They built an important seminary on the site in 1938. They also exploited the sugar bush nearby, which made way for the sugar shack to be built in 1998.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 2, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available