Skip to main content

The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

774 Echo Dr.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of the multi-storey brink building with tall arches and striking stained glass windows.

Located at 774 Echo Drive in Ottawa, Ont., this brick building was formerly the monastery of the Sisters Adorers of the Precious Blood. It was originally constructed in 1921, and the tall arches, striking stained glass and other key design features reflect this long history.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available
Website