Skip to main content

St. James Anglican Church Leitrim

4540 Bank St. (at Leitrim)   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a white modest church building of frame construction, built in 1860.

St. James is a frame historic rural Anglican church built in 1860. Well known for its Christmas lighting display, it also features a Horwood stained glass window circa 1880. On Sunday, June 2nd at 10:30 a.m., the public is invited to bring pets and lawn chairs for a Blessing of the Animals Service. Refreshments will be served throughout the weekend. The Gloucester Historical Society and Museum is next door and also open.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 2, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available
Website