Skip to main content

Stadacona Hall - Brunei High Commission

395 Laurier Ave. E.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a two and a half storey Gothic Revival style limestone home with white trim built in 1871

The two-and-a-half-storey Gothic Revival style limestone home was built in 1871 for lumber magnate John A. Cameron, who first rented the property to Joseph-Édouard Cauchon, a cabinet minister and first speaker of the Senate. In 1882, Sir John A. and Lady MacDonald lived there before moving to Earnscliffe. It has also been home to the ambassadors of France and Belgium, and since 1996 it has been the High Commission of Brunei Darussalam.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 2, 2019 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
Website