9 NOVEMBer 2011
DISPOSITION OF ITEMS APPROVED BY COMMITTEES UNDER DELEGATED AUTHORITY
For the information of Council, the following items were approved by the Transit Commission under Delegated Authority, at its meeting of 19 October 2011:
3. IMPROVED TRANSIT SERVICES FOR SENIORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES IN RURAL AREAS
AMÉLIORATION DES SERVICES DE TRANSPORT EN COMMUN POUR LES AÎNÉS ET LES PERSONNES HANDICAPÉES DES SECTEURS RURAUX
That the Transit Commission approve:
1. That there be one Para Transpo rural fare zone, and that a single rural fare as described in this report be incorporated into the 2012 Draft Business Plan and Budget;
2. That OC Transpo incorporate four new once-a-week bus trips from rural villages to shopping destinations in the urban part of the City into the 2012 Draft Business Plan and Budget as a pilot project and as described in this report; and
3. That the rural Para Transpo service delivery model be changed to allocate a portion of the existing rural Para Transpo budget to increase the rural transportation services for seniors and persons with disabilities provided by local community support service agencies as described in this report, and that the General Manager, Transit Services be delegated the authority to enter into funding and service agreements with the Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre, Rural Ottawa South Support Services, the Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre, and the Champlain LHIN as described in this report.
For the information of Council, the following items were approved by the Finance and Economic Development Committee under Delegated Authority, at its meeting of 1 November 2011:
8. SALE OF PROPERTY - 33 BELLFIELD STREET
VENTE DE TERRAIN – 33 RUE BELLFIELD
That the Finance and Economic Development Committee approve the following:
1. Declare the property known municipally as 33 Bellfield Street and described as part of Lots 17 and 18 Registered Plan 421148, in the City of Ottawa, being part of PINS 03944-0555 and 03944-0556, containing an area of 1420 m2 (15,285 square feet), subject to final survey and shown hatched on Document “1” attached, as surplus to the City’s needs;
2. Approve the sale of the property detailed in Recommendation 1, subject to existing easements as in Instrument Numbers CR427190 and CR435441 and a 3.0 metre wide sub-surface maintenance easement, in favour of the City to be registered at closing to John Zinati and Cristina Zinati for the amount of $115,000 plus HST, if applicable, pursuant to an Agreement of Purchase and Sale that has been received.