1. QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE REPORT TO COUNCIL, q2: APRIL 1 TO JUNE 30, 2011
rapport TRIMESTRIEL SUR LE rendement présenté au conseil POUR LE 2ieme TRIMESTRE, du 1ER avril AU 30 juin 2011
That Council receive the report for information on 12 October, 2011 once it has been reviewed by standing committees.
Recommandation du ComitÉ
Que le Conseil prenne connaissance du rapport le 12 octobre 2011, une fois qu’il aura été examiné par les comités permanents.
1. Deputy City Manager of City Operations report dated 29 August 2011 (ACS2011-COS-ODP-0014).
Report to/Rapport au:
Finance and Economic Development Committee
Comité des finances et du développement économique
and Council / et au Conseil
Submitted by/Soumis par:
Ref N°: ACS2011-COS-ODP-0014
1. That the Finance and Economic Development Committee receive the attached report and refer it for review and discussion at the following standing committee meetings:
· Transportation Committee – September 7, 2011
· Planning Committee – September 13, 2011
· Community and Protective Services Committee – September 15, 2011
· Environment Committee – September 20, 2011
2. That Council receive the report for information on October 12, 2011 once it has been reviewed by standing committees.
RecommandationS du rapport
1. Que le Comité des finances et du développement économique prenne connaissance du rapport ci-joint et le soumette pour examen et discussion aux prochaines réunions des comités permanents :
· Comité des transports – le 7 septembre 2011
· Comité de l’urbanisme – le 13 septembre 2011
· Comité des services communautaires et de protection – le 15 septembre 2011
· Comité de l’environnement – le 20 septembre 2011
2. Que le Conseil prenne connaissance du rapport le 12 octobre 2011, une fois qu’il aura été examiné par les comités permanents.
The Quarterly Performance Report to Council was developed in 2006 as a key component of the City’s Performance Measurement and Reporting Framework (ACS2006-CMR-OCM-0003). Since Q2 2006, the report has been produced following the end of each quarter and reviewed by standing committees before being received by Council. Work is underway to augment the Framework and as such future performance reporting requirements may change.
The Quarterly Performance Report to Council is an important component of the City’s accountability framework. Accountability is fundamental to good governance.
This Quarterly Performance Report to Council Q2: April 1 to June 30, 2011 provides measures from a broad cross-section of service areas to the public. This report provides information on how the City is performing relative to its established standards, as well as information on changes in performance over time. The Quarterly Performance Report includes:
This Quarterly Performance Report to Council covers the reporting period between April 1 and June 30, 2011. It provides performance measures for services within the following service areas:
There are no specific rural implications associated with this report.
No specific public consultations were undertaken in the production of the report.
There are no legal impediments to implementing the recommendations of this report.
RISK MANAGEMENT IMPLICATIONS
There are no risk management implications associated with this report.
There are no financial implications associated with this report.
There are no technology implications associated with this report.
There are no ties to the City Strategic Plan associated with this report.
(Previously Distributed and held on file with the City Clerk)
The Quarterly Performance Report to Council will be made available to citizens electronically in PDF and HTML formats on our Web site (ottawa.ca), and in printed format upon request.