12 October 2011
AGRICULTURE AND RURAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE REPORT 11
1. SOUTH CYRVILLE Municipal DRain Modifications
modifIcations de DRAINAGE municipal Cyrville SUD
That Council consider the attached report pertaining to a request for modifications to drainage works under Section 78 of the Drainage Act and appoint Stantec Consulting Ltd. as the Engineer of record to prepare a report in accordance with Section 10 the Drainage Act of Ontario.
2. DOWDALL Municipal DRain - Branch 6 Modifications
modifIcations de DRAINAGE municipal Dowdall - bRanche 6
That Council consider the attached report pertaining to a request for modifications to drainage works under Section 78 of the Drainage Act and appoint Robinson Consultants Inc. as the Engineer of record to prepare a report in accordance with the Drainage Act of Ontario.
FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE REPORT 11A
1. QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE REPORT TO COUNCIL, q2: APRIL 1 TO JUNE 30, 2011
rapport TRIMESTRIEL SUR LE rendement présenté au conseil POUR LE 2ieme TRIMESTRE, du 1ER avril AU 30 juin 2011
That Council receive the report for information on 12 October, 2011 once it has been reviewed by standing committees.
FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE REPORT 12
3. AMENDMENT TO THE COMPOSITION OF THE BANK STREET BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT AREA BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
MODIFICATION À LA COMPOSITION DU CONSEIL D’ADMINISTRATION DE LA ZONE D’AMÉLIORATION COMMERCIALE DE LA RUE BANK
That Council amend the Bank Street Business Improvement Area By-law to specify the composition of the Board of Management shall be 11 members, one of which shall be a Member of Council.
4. CITY OF OTTAWA SUPERANNUATION FUND PENSION CONTRIBUTIONS
Cotisations au fonds de pension de la ville d’OTTAWA
That Council approve:
1. That the Vested Employee Sick Leave Reserve funds be used to finance the special payments required to fund a Going Concern Deficit for the COSF for amounts required in 2012 and 2013.
2. That the City Treasurer be authorized to work with OMERS to explore opportunities and options regarding the potential merger of the City’s pension fund with OMERS or the investment management of the pension with an authorized subsidiary of OMERS.
3. That City’s costs for legal and actuarial services required to perform the review of pension options, be funded from the Vested Employee Sick Leave Reserve.
5. LEASE - 80 ABERDEEN STREET, SUBLEASE - 80 ABERDEEN STREET AND SUBLEASE - 2625 QUEENSVIEW DRIVE
Location au 80, rue ABERDEEN, sous-location au 80, rue ABERDEEN et sous-location au 2625, promenade QUEENSVIEW
That Council approve:
1. The Lease of 29,768 square feet of office space on the 1st and 2nd floor of the building municipally known as 80 Aberdeen Street from 80 Aberdeen Office Limited Partnership for a term of five (5) years commencing 1 December 2011 and terminating 30 November 2016 for a total estimated consideration, including operating costs, realty taxes and parking, of $5,297,758 plus HST;
2. The Sublease of 29,768 square feet of office space on the 1st and 2nd floor of the building municipally known as 80 Aberdeen Street to Ottawa Centre for Regional Innovation (OCRI) for a term of five (5) years commencing 1 December 2011 and terminating 30 November 2016 for a total estimated term revenue of $3,122,313 plus HST with the balance of lease payments over the term covered by the City of Ottawa;
3. The Sublease of 16,732 square feet of office space on the 2nd floor of the building municipal known as 2625 Queensview Drive by the City from Ottawa Centre for Regional Innovation for a term of nine (9) years commencing 1 December 2011 and terminating on 30 November 2020 for a total estimated consideration, including operating costs, and realty taxes of $4,572,643 plus HST.
PLANNING COMMITTEE REPORT 16A
2. ZONING – 385 SUSSEX DRIVE
ZONAGE – 385, PROMENADE SUSSEX
(This matter is Subject to Bill 51)
That Council approve an amendment to the Zoning By-law No. 250-2008 to change the zoning at 385 Sussex Drive to permit the continued use of a parking lot for a temporary period of three years, as detailed in Document 2.
TRANSIT COMMISSION REPORT 7
1. TRANSIT SERVICES ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REPORT 2010
RAPPORT ANNUEL SUR LE RENDEMENT DES SERVICES DE TRANSPORT EN COMMUN 2010
That Council receive this report for information.