22 JUNE 2011
DISPOSITION OF ITEMS APPROVED BY STANDING COMMITTEES UNDER DELEGATED AUTHORITY
For the information of Council, the following items were approved by the Finance and Economic Development Committee under Delegated Authority, at its meeting of 7 June 2011:
11. SALE OF LAND – 1822 ROBINWOOD PLACE
VENTE DE TERRAIN – 1822 PLACE ROBINWOOD
That the Finance and Economic Development Committee approve the following:
1. Declare the property known municipally as 1822 Robinwood Place and described as part of Taillefer Avenue (to be closed), Registered Plan 737, in the City of Ottawa being part of PIN 04406-0236, containing an area of 454.4 m2 (4,891 square feet) and shown hatched on Document “1” attached, as surplus to the City’s needs; and
2. Approve the sale of the property detailed in Recommendation 1, subject to any easements that may be required, to Roy and Lucia De Almeida, for the amount of $120,000 plus HST, if applicable, pursuant to an Agreement of Purchase and Sale that has been received.
For the information of Council, the following item was approved by the Planning and Committee under Delegated Authority, at their meeting of 24 May 2011:
8. REDUCTION IN CASH-IN-LIEU OF PARKING FEE FOR 90 GUIGUES AVENUE
RÉDUCTION DU MONTANT DU RÈGLEMENT FINANCIER DES EXIGENCES RELATIVES AU STATIONNEMENT POUR LE 90, AVENUE GUIGUES
That the Planning Committee approve the reduction of the Cash-in-Lieu of parking fee for 90 Guigues Avenue to 500$ per parking space, for three parking spaces, for a total of 1,500$.
For the information of Council, the following item was approved by the Planning and Committee under Delegated Authority, at their meeting of 14 June 2011:
4. SITE PLAN – 6765 BILBERRY DRIVE
PLAN D'IMPLANTATION – 6765, PROMENADE BILBERRY
That Planning Committee approve the Site Plan Control application for 6765 Bilberry Drive as shown on the approved plans and reports listed in Document 4, as amended to reflect a revised list of approved Plans and Reports, and subject to the conditions contained in Document 5.
CARRIED as amended