5 DECEMBER 2006
Special Meeting Called by His Worship Mayor O’Brien
to consider In Camera litigation or potential litigation, and the receiving
of advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications
necessary for that purpose, respecting the Light Rail Transit Project
2. Roll Call
3. Declarations of pecuniary interest including those originally arising from prior meetings
No Communications filed to date.
No Regrets filed to date.
6. City Manager’s Report - Verbal Update – Light Rail Transit Project
· Overview – Deputy City Manager, Planning, Transit and the Environment and Director of Economic Development and Strategic Projects
7. Motion to Resolve In Camera (Councillors R. Chiarelli and B. Monette)
8. Motion to Rise and Report (Councillors R. Chiarelli and B. Monette)
9. Confirmation By-law (Councillors R. Chiarelli and B. Monette)
11. Adjournment (Councillors R. Chiarelli and B. Monette)
Simultaneous interpretation of these proceedings is available. Please speak to the attendant at reception.