CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
That the Transportation Committee confirm the Minutes of the Meeting of DAY MONTH YEAR.
1. DRAFT TRANSPORTATION MASTER PLAN
- Planning and Development Approvals Commissioner report dated 13 February 1997 01
That the Transportation Committee receive this report for information.__
2. HOPE SIDE ROAD EXTENSION (LYTLE AVENUE OPTION)
- Commissioner, Planning and Development Approvals Department report dated 17 February 1997 03
That the Transportation Committee and Council receive this report for information.__
3. HAZELDEAN ROAD (REGIONAL ROAD 36) - ROADWAY MODIFICATIONS ALONG THE FRONTAGE OF THE PROPOSED HAZELDEAN PLAZA
- Environment and Transportation Commissioner report dated 14 January 1997 08
That the Transportation Committee recommend Council approve:
1. the Region's participation with Penex Hazeldean Limited in the construction of roadway modifications on Hazeldean Road to improve traffic safety and facilitate access to the proposed Hazeldean Plaza development, and;
2. transferring funds in the amount of $150,000 from Hunt Club Extension (91-30610) to the Safety Improvement Programme (91-30708).
4. MODIFICATIONS TO TOWNGATE SHOPPING CENTRE ACCESS ON BANK STREET 80 M SOUTH OF HUNT CLUB ROAD
- Director, Mobility Services and Corporate Fleet Services Environment and Transportation Department report dated 17 February 1997 17
That the Transportation Committee recommend Council approve the installation of traffic control signals at the access to the Towngate Shopping Centre on Bank Street 80 m south of Hunt Club Road subject to the owner:
1. paying the total cost of the signal installation, related road works and the modifications to the existing signals at the intersection of Bank and Hunt Club, and;
2. executing a legal agreement with respect to 1. above;
and authorize the initiation of the public hearing process as required by Sections 297 and 300 of the Ontario Municipal Act.
INFORMATION PREVIOUSLY DISTRIBUTED
DAY MONTH YEAR