8 September 1999
A. National Anthem
C. Roll Call
D. Confirmation of Minutes
Confirmation of the minutes of the Regular Council meeting of 14 July 1999.
E. Declarations of Interest Arising From Prior Meetings of Council and Committees
* COMMUNICATIONS HELD ON FILE WITH THE REGIONAL CLERK.
Simultaneous translation of these proceedings is available. Please speak to the attendant at reception. L’interprétation simultanée de ces délibérations est offerte. Veuillez parler au préposé à l’accueil.
The following members of Council advising that they will be absent from Council and Committee meetings during the dates indicated:
Councillor C. Doucet 11 August 1999
Councillor D. Holmes 19 July - 13 August 1999
Councillor W. Stewart 6 - 30 September 1999
H. Motion to Introduce Committee Reports
Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Services Committee Report No. 1
Planning and Environment Committee Report Nos. 39 and 40
I. Motion to Adopt Committee Reports
J. Motion to Introduce By-laws Three Readings
1. Being a by-law to approve area municipality by-laws (regulating traffic on local streets as follows):
City of Ottawa 159-99
Township of Osgoode 49-1999
Township of West Carleton 39 of 1999
2. Being a by-law to amend By-law No. 1 of 1996 concerning traffic and parking regulations.
3. Being a by-law to authorize the issue of 20-year term debentures in the amount of $9,600,000 for the purpose of the Corporation of the Township of Goulbourn.
4. Being a by-law to authorize the issue of 5-year instalment debentures and the issue of 20-year term debentures in the amount of $60,400,000 for the purposes of the Regional Municipality of Ottawa-Carleton.
5. Being a by-law to provide for the borrowing of the aggregates of the amounts authorized by By-law Nos. 70 and 71 of 1999 and for issuing one series of five-year instalment and 20-year term debentures in the amount of $70,000,000 therefore.
K. Motions (Of Which Notice Has Been Previously Given)
L. Notices of Motion (For Consideration at Next Regular Council Meeting)
M. Confirmation By-law
Members of Council are advised that a meeting of the OC Transit Commission will commence immediately following the Council meeting on 8 September 1999.