CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
That the Community Services Committee confirm the Minutes of the meeting of 3 December 1998.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
1. SOCIAL HOUSING UPDATE
- Special Advisor on Social Housing report dated 3 Dec 98 01
That the Community Services Committee recommend Council:
1. Endorse the RMOC principles for Social Housing prepared by the Social Housing Working Group.
2. Endorse the interim arrangements for Social Housing administration which have been submitted to the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing for response.
2. portable classrooms - Health concerns
- Medical Officer of Health report dated 24 Nov 98 09
- Response to CSC Inquiry No. 19(98)
That the Community Services Committee receive this report for information.
3. Ottawa-Carleton Hepatitis C
Working Committee - Interim Report
- Associate Medical Officer of Health report dated 23 Nov 98 22
That the Community Services Committee:
INFORMATION PREVIOUSLY DISTRIBUTED
1. Tobacco Sales to Minors
- Medical Officer of Healthís memorandum dated 25 Nov 98
2. Reinvestment of the National Child Benefit Supplement (NCBS) - Priorities and Process
- Social Services Commissionerís memorandum dated 2 Nov 98
3. Social Assistance - New Applicants Profile
- Social Services Commissionerís memorandum dated 25 Nov 98
4. Market Basket Measure for Poverty
- Social Services Commissionerís memorandum dated 27 Nov 98
14 January 1999